Mitigate risks to your mission-critical data and systems. Try our IRM GRC software risk free today! Call +1 (888) 896-6207 to find out more.
Get access to compliance, governance and risk management tools for all of your organization’s security and IT audit needs.
- Our software is ranked #1 in the IT Governance, Risk & Compliance GRC category by Cybersecurity 500.
- Decrease your compliance expenses.
- Gain access to the most up to date industry security standards required for compliance audits.
- Includes all IT audit tools and forms to mitigate cyber security risks.
Gain peace of mind knowing you have the #1 ranked GRC and IT audit software tool working for you so that you can focus on your revenue.
Complete our FREE Trial Request to get started.
Cybersecurity Ventures, the world's leading researcher and publisher of reports covering global cyber security, has ranked Continuum GRC #68 on the Cybersecurity 500. This makes Continuum GRC the highest ranked GRC Software company for cyber security governance, risk, and compliance assessment GRC software tools in the world.
Our superheroes are standing by at 1-888-896-6207!
Contact us to learn more.
Our Infinite Library
- No More Spreadsheet Madness! Our advanced collection architecture, big data capabilities and real-time dynamic document generation output are eliminate all of your pain-points
- Integrates IT governance, policy management, risk management, compliance management, audit management, and incident management
- Helps create, measure, monitor, and manage IT governance programs based on leading control frameworks such as COBIT, FedRAMP, COSO, SOC 1, SOC 2, DFARS, CJIS, ISO, NIST, ITIL and all others
- Enables an automated and workflow driven approach to managing, communicating, and implementing IT policies and procedures across the enterprise
- Intelligent logic controls provide a platform for users that is meaningful, more time efficient, more cost efficient and phenomenally faster
- Intuitive communication capabilities keeping delegates and executive management updated in real time
- Dynamic reporting and risk illustrations that provide intelligence from the macro to the micro scale in real time
- Enhance the performance of human capital with collaboration groups, dynamic data updates, reduced complexity and expedited report generation
- Contains a centralized repository of all IT compliance requirements with associated controls and automated information flows for audits, assessments, and testing
- Provides a versatile issue management system for capturing and tracking IT issues, incidents, deficiencies, and threats as well as for implementing corrective action and remediation plans
- Rapid automation of report creation with substantial cost savings across the enterprise
- Provides an automated mechanism for managing IT surveys, questionnaires, certifications, self-assessments, and audits in a consistent, reliable and consistent manner
- Provides an integrated and flexible framework for documenting and analyzing IT risks, developing mitigation plans, defining controls, and managing ongoing risk assessments
- Contains embedded content based on standard frameworks and regulations such as FedRAMP, SSAE 18 SOC 1, AT 101 SOC 2, CJIS, DFARS, GDPR, COSO, COBIT, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, ISO 27005, SOX, FFIEC, PCI, GLBA, HIPAA, CMS, NERC CIP and all others
- Provides technology connectors (APIs) to support the automated measurement and reporting of IT controls via integration with third- party products
- Provides clear visibility into key risk indicators, assessment results, and compliance initiatives with integrated reporting of self-assessments, manual assessments, and automated controls
- Provides access to harmonized controls that cover various compliance requirements including FedRAMP, SSAE 18 SOC 1, AT 101 SOC 2, CJIS, DFARS, GDPR, COBIT, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, ISO 27005, SOX, FFIEC, PCI, GLBA, HIPAA, CMS, NERC CIP and other federal and state mandates
- Establishes identity governance framework and role based access controls to manage entitlement management and Segregation of Duties (SoD)
- Facilitates the Green IT compliance initiative to support clean data center energy management
Highly secured mutli-factor authentication required at all levels ensuring high data security standards
- Advanced role based access controls ensure those with a need to know do objectives
- IT GRC processes and enterprise GRC programs are unified which eliminate silos, standardize processes, reduce expenses and improve collaboration
- Expedient year over year analysis and reporting capabilities continue to drive down wasted time and money
- Enterprise security functionality you’d expect from an enterprise solution
Contact us for the solution
Changing the cyber security, governance, risk and compliance industry forever with superior software and superior service processes benefiting all business consumers and thier customers alike.
Some of the industries we have helped:
- Application Service Providers (ASPs)
- Banking and Financial Services
- Consumer Goods
- Energy and Utilities
- Food and Beverage
- Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences
- Medical Devices
- Application Service Providers (ASPs)
- Cloud providers (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- Third Party Administrators
- Payroll Providers
- Collection Companies
- Data Center, Colocation Services and Managed Service Providers
- ACH Processors
- High-Tech Firms
- Software Development