Need Policy & Governance Guidance?
Policy & governance, rules, laws, and requirements, it's governance that serves as the foundation for any effective cybersecurity program by outlining the structure, authority, and processes needed to execute the organization’s cyber mission. Effective policies & governance stems from a clearly defined governance structure, stratification of authority, defined and well-communicated policies, and the supporting processes critical to enabling the program. Continuum GRC provides expert policy guidance.
Call +1 888-896-6207 to find out more.
The types of policies & governance modules to select from include:
ISO 27001 Compliant Policy Suite - Do It Yourself ($1,699 USD)
You will be redirected to the Continuum GRC Policy Machine to create a free account.
The types of policies within these groups include:
- Information Systems and Technology Security Charter
- Information Systems and Technology Security Policy
- Asset Identification and Classification Standard
- Information Classification Standard
- Information Labeling Standard
- Asset Protection Standard
- Access Control Standard
- Remote Access Control Standard
- Physical Access Control Standard
- Encryption Standard
- Availability Protection Standard
- Integrity Protection Standard
- Anti-Virus Standard
- Information Handling Standard
- Auditing Standard
- Asset Management Standard
- Configuration Management Standard
- Change Control Standard
- System Development Life Cycle Standard
- Life Cycle Management Standard
- Legal Hold Management Standard
- Case Management Guidelines
- Acceptable Use Standard
- Internet Acceptable Use Standard
- Social Computing Guidelines
- Electronic Mail Acceptable Use Standard
- Telecommunications Acceptable Use Standard
- Software Acceptable Use Standard
- Misuse Reporting Standard
- BYOD Acceptable Use Standard
- Vulnerability Assessment and Management Standard
- Vulnerability Assessment Standard
- Vulnerability Management Standard
- Threat Assessment and Monitoring Standard
- Threat Assessment Standard
- Threat Monitoring Standard
- Incident Response Standard
- Security Awareness Standard
- Management Security Awareness Standard
- New Hire Security Awareness Standard
- Employee Ongoing Security Awareness Standard
- Third Party Security Awareness Standard
- Security Awareness Accessibility Standard
- End User Computing and Technology Policy
- Change Advisory Board Charter
- Policy Acknowledgement Form
- Security Incident Report
- Notice of Policy Noncompliance
- Universal Access Control Form
- Request for Policy Exemption
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Employee Confidentiality Agreement
- Hold Harmless Indemnification Addendum
- Compliance Matrix
- Incident Response Plan
What are you waiting for?
You are just a conversation away from putting the power of Continuum GRC to work for you. Contact us using the form below or calling us at 1-888-896-6207 for immediate assistance.
Would you like a free policy sample?
Continuum GRC proudly supports the values of the #MeToo movement. We feel that sexual harassment and discrimination have no place in the workplace. In support of #MeToo, we are offering organizations, free of charge, a custom anti-harassment policy software module powered by our award-winning IT Audit Machine GRC software. Click here to create your FREE Policy Machine account and get started. Your free ITAM module will automate the process and walk you through the creation of your customized anti-harassment policy, step by step. Then, ITAM will act as a centralized repository of your anti-harassment compliance information moving forward, so that you can easily review and adjust your policies and procedures as needed.